When we buy hydraulic Baler equipment, we always concern the core components of hydraulic Baler equipment, the cylinder, oil pump, oil tank, and hydraulic equipment frame of the hydraulic Baler machine. The following Nick Machinery teaches you how to judge the quality of the cylinder.
There are many types of hydraulic cylinders, and hydraulic cylinders can be divided into piston cylinders, plunger cylinders and swing cylinders in terms of structure. To measure the performance of an oil cylinder is mainly from the various test indicators done before leaving the factory, the working performance of the oil cylinder is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
1. Minimum starting pressure: refers to the lowest working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder under no load. The minimum starting pressure of the hydraulic cylinder simply refers to the hydraulic pressure of the hydraulic cylinder when it changes from static to motion. It is a comprehensive index reflecting the manufacturing and assembly accuracy of hydraulic cylinder parts and the size of the sealing friction;
2. Minimum stable speed: refers to the minimum speed at which the hydraulic cylinder does not crawl when it is moving at full load. It does not have a unified index. Hydraulic cylinders undertaking different tasks have different requirements for the minimum stable speed.
3. External leakage: The sealing of hydraulic cylinders mainly depends on seals, which require high installation accuracy and craftsmanship. For reasons such as poor sealing of hydraulic cylinders, poor connection of joints, and external leakage of hydraulic cylinders.
4. Internal leakage: The internal leakage of the hydraulic cylinder will reduce the volumetric efficiency, increase the temperature rise of the oil, and affect the positioning accuracy of the hydraulic cylinder, so that the hydraulic cylinder cannot be accurately and stably stopped at a certain position of the cylinder, so it is hydraulic One of the main indicators of the cylinder.
Nick Machinery supports product customization, available from stock, and supports customized production models and specifications. For details, please call customer service 86-29-86031588
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.