In the after-sales maintenance of the hydraulic waste paper baler, the inspection method for the after-sales service personnel to eliminate the fault of the baler is to check whether the faulty parts of the waste paper baler can operate normally, so as to ensure the normal and stable operation of the hydraulic waste paper baler. Nick The after-sales personnel of the mechanical waste paper baler manufacturer should try to meet the following conditions when diagnosing the fault of the waste paper baler:
1. The fault analyst should have a strong sense of fault judgment. It has the ability to make quick judgments, can find the problem when the fault is in the initial state, and take effective measures to deal with it, so as to avoid minor faults and major faults.
2. The accuracy of the conclusions should be ensured. Only very accurate data conclusions can reduce the time and energy used to eliminate faults and prevent some common faults of the automatic hydraulic waste paper baler early.
3. To ensure the correct conclusion, if the correct cause of the fault cannot be found out, the fault cannot be eliminated. Therefore, the correct diagnosis conclusion is the basis for whether the fully automatic hydraulic waste paper baler can return to normal.
4. It needs to be fast, time is life, the shutdown of hydraulic waste paper baler equipment will cause all staff in the baling station to stop working, and every second must be determined to solve the problem and resume production.
5. The after-sales personnel of waste paper baler manufacturers must have high professional training and troubleshooting capabilities, because the working standard and service attitude of the service personnel directly determine the customer's recognition of the brand.
Nick Machinery provides customers with better, faster and more complete after-sales service for a long time, so that products from design, production to customer use, can get a good guarantee of benefits. www.nickbaler.net
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net