In the after-sales maintenance of the hydraulic waste paper baler, the inspection method for the after-sales service personnel to eliminate the fault of the baler is to check whether the faulty parts of the waste paper baler can operate normally, so as to ensure the normal and stable operation of the hydraulic waste paper baler. Nick The after-sales personnel of the mechanical waste paper baler manufacturer should try to meet the following conditions when diagnosing the fault of the waste paper baler:
1. The fault analyst should have a strong sense of fault judgment. It has the ability to make quick judgments, can find the problem when the fault is in the initial state, and take effective measures to deal with it, so as to avoid minor faults and major faults.
2. The accuracy of the conclusions should be ensured. Only very accurate data conclusions can reduce the time and energy used to eliminate faults and prevent some common faults of the automatic hydraulic waste paper baler early.
3. To ensure the correct conclusion, if the correct cause of the fault cannot be found out, the fault cannot be eliminated. Therefore, the correct diagnosis conclusion is the basis for whether the fully automatic hydraulic waste paper baler can return to normal.
4. It needs to be fast, time is life, the shutdown of hydraulic waste paper baler equipment will cause all staff in the baling station to stop working, and every second must be determined to solve the problem and resume production.
5. The after-sales personnel of waste paper baler manufacturers must have high professional training and troubleshooting capabilities, because the working standard and service attitude of the service personnel directly determine the customer's recognition of the brand.
Nick Machinery provides customers with better, faster and more complete after-sales service for a long time, so that products from design, production to customer use, can get a good guarantee of benefits. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.