"The same price, the same straw balers, why is my straw balers often broken?" Customers who have used straw balers must be familiar with this question. I will tell you today why your straw balers Often bad.
1. Low price and low quality, recharge
Straw balers of the same model and appearance have different prices. I would like to remind you not to be fooled. The phrase "you get what you pay for" is absolutely true. There are a lot of fake and shoddy products in the straw balers market. Unknown, the function is unknown, please don't place an order because of the low price.
2. Low price sales, no guarantee
The prices of some regular manufacturers are indeed cheap, and they are taking the route of small profits but quick turnover, reminding everyone not to buy them. This kind of low-priced straw baler sells only the value of the straw baler, not including after-sales service.
Straw balers will inevitably fail during long-term high-power work. At this time, businesses will take the opportunity to bid, but it is not a favorable price.
3. Improper operation and neglect of maintenance
The straw balers must not be empty. The failure rate of the empty straw balers is very high, and they must be used in accordance with the operation. At the same time, the daily maintenance of the straw balers must be indispensable. Proper maintenance avoids unnecessary failures of the straw balers and can extend the service life of the straw balers.
4. Unauthorized disassembly and improper governance
There are many small parts of the straw baler. Non-professional staff should not disassemble and assemble without permission. When replacing parts, original parts must be used to avoid damage to the original internal structure of the straw baler. Any small detail will affect the function of the straw baler.
Before buying a straw baler, you must see whether it is a low-price temptation or a real price-performance ratio. The straw baler is expensive. In order to avoid being deceived, it is recommended that you must choose a regular big brand to buy, first, the quality is guaranteed, and the second is the after-sales guarantee.
Nick Machinery Straw Baler has the characteristics of small footprint, simple operation, high work efficiency, mobile use, compact bundling effect, high density, and good air permeability. www.nickbaler.net
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net