The waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is conducive to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. It is now widely used in the waste collection station industry and has played a huge role in the protection of the environment and resources. The horizontal waste paper baler has the characteristics of good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs.
Advantages of waste paper baler machine:
1. Product details: Strictly controlling product quality is our attitude.
2. Hydraulic transmission: hydraulic transmission, compact structure, convenient removal and installation, simple operation and easy maintenance.
3. Customizable specifications: The packaging specifications and dimensions can be customized according to the needs, and the transportation or storage can be coordinated to the greatest extent.
4. Improve work efficiency: improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, and save manpower.
5. Convenient transportation: Convenient transportation, which can fully reduce transportation costs and increase transportation efficiency.
For the purpose of protecting the environment, the country has strict control measures on the deforestation of virgin forests, and now it is an era of high paper and cardboard output and consumption, which has caused a serious shortage of paper-making raw materials. Nowadays, wood is mainly used as the main raw material for papermaking. In the planning of the papermaking industry, it is clearly stated that in the future, the papermaking raw materials should form a wood fiber material, increase the recycling rate of waste paper, and encourage the diversification of non-wood raw materials. Raw material structure. From this point of view, as a form of non-wood fiber papermaking, reed pulping and papermaking has very important practical significance in our country.
By analyzing the status quo of the papermaking, animal husbandry and straw wood-based panel industries, it is concluded that the demand for these three industries will increase at a relatively high rate now and in the future, but at the same time they have to face the situation that the lack of raw materials affects production. Modern production and processing techniques have solved the feasibility of using reed as a raw material in these three industries. my country is rich in reed resources, but except for a small part of the reed resources that are used, most of them are in a primitive state of self-sustaining. The reason is that the general reed growing area is far away from the factory, and the transportation cost of loose reeds is high, which restricts enterprises. The use of reeds. It is under this background that a reed baler is proposed to solve the serious loss of tonnage caused by loose materials and low bulk density during transportation by packaging the reeds. The reed is packed by a baler to increase the bulk density of the reed, so as to achieve the purpose of reducing freight and increasing the utilization rate of the reed.
NKBALER is a professional manufacturer of waste paper baler, carton baler, straw baler, paper shell hydraulic baler, clothing hydraulic baler, rice husk hydraulic baler, plastic bottle hydraulic baler and other automatic balers and semi-automatic balers Manufacturer.
1. Shearing oil cylinder: It is a double-acting single-piston rod type oil cylinder. Its front end is connected with the frame, and the rear part is connected with the machine base by lower pins (one on each side), and the frame shaft is driven by the push-out and retraction of the piston rod. swing. Implement the cutting action.
2 Frames: The frame is an important flowing part. The left side of the front part is equipped with an upper shear. The middle is connected with the frame by the frame shaft and frame bushing, and the rear is connected with the upper pin shaft of the shear cylinder. .
3. Machine base: It is composed of welding base, left frame, right frame, etc. The right frame and the left frame of the base are welded parts, of which the right and left frames use inner and outer (double) side plates, and the structure is firm.
4. There is a platform and a slope at the front of the machine base, and a lower shear is installed between them. There is a large hole in the middle of the left and right frames for installing the frame, and there is a hole in the rear for installing the shearing cylinder. The front part of the frame is welded with a pressure material cylinder bracket, which is used to install the pressure material cylinder and other portal metal shears.
NICKBALER has rich production experience and integrated services. Using our balers can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce human and financial expenditures. Contact us at 86-29-86031588 or https://www.nkbaler.net/.
The semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine is mainly used for Baling machinewaste products, but because it is semi-automatic packing, it needs to be worn manually. Many friends do not know how to operate it. NKBALER has summarized the following points based on experience , I hope it can help everyone.
Semi-automatic plastic bottle Baling machine strapping method:
1. Install the pp tape on the pp tape mounting roller.
2. There is a brake pad connected to the "L"-shaped metal rod on the roller and the fuselage. There are two white rollers on the metal rod. middle.
3. After the upper and lower extensions are inserted, press the connecting spring on the front of the upper extension (the machine is turned on at this time).Line packing.
The above is the method of wearing the semi-automatic plastic bottle baler. I believe that through the introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how to operate the plastic baler. If you have other questions, you can leave a message for consultation.https://www.nkbaler.net/.