Scrap steel baler is a kind of equipment that packs scrap steel that is eliminated or damaged in production and life projects as recycled and reused steel, which is convenient for the shipping and smelting of scrap steel. The scrap steel baler currently used in the market is mainly a cold hydraulic baler, which has high output and advanced technology. The hydraulic cylinder needs to be disassembled during use of the hydraulic scrap baler. The following article introduces the precautions when disassembling.
Before disassembling the oil cylinder of the hydraulic scrap baler, the hydraulic oil circuit should be relieved. If the pressure is not relieved, when the joint connected with the oil cylinder is loosened, the high pressure oil in the oil return circuit will be sprayed out. Therefore, you should first loosen the screws at the overflow valve to relieve the pressure, then cut off the power supply, and then disassemble the hydraulic cylinder.
The scrap baler needs to be careful when disassembling the hydraulic cylinder to avoid unnecessary damage to the piston rod and the threads of the oil port. The environment during disassembly should be clean and tidy to prevent the parts from being contaminated by dust, impurities and other dirt. The disassembled parts need to take relevant dust-proof measures.
When disassembling the oil cylinder, the operator also needs to pay attention to the order. Each type of hydraulic cylinder is different. Therefore, the order of disassembly also needs to be paid attention to. The oil in the oil cylinder needs to be drained during the disassembly process. Don't force it, you should find out the reason before disassembling, and don't damage the parts due to forced disassembly.
Nick Machinery Scrap Baler has the characteristics of reasonable design, reliable sealing, simple operation, safety and reliability, and convenient maintenance. Contact number 86-29-86031588
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.