Generally speaking, for waste paper hydraulic balers, if you want to use them well, you must first know the composition of the equipment and the principle and characteristics of the waste paper hydraulic balers. These are the most basic and most important.
The balers currently sold can be roughly divided into two types, the vertical waste paper hydraulic baler and the horizontal waste paper hydraulic baler. The horizontal waste paper hydraulic baler is larger than the vertical machine, but its compression force is also larger than that of the vertical baler, the size of the baler is relatively large, the power of the bale is high, and it can complete self-motion.
The working principle of the waste paper hydraulic baler is simple and automatic operation, which can increase the total power of the baler and save the labor cost of the baler. The bullet-proof door structure of European and American standards can protect the safety of the operator with maximum efficiency. The emergency button is installed separately and the location is eye-catching, which makes the operation of the machine safer.
Many people may be more concerned about the market for waste paper balers, but now with the rise in the price of materials manufactured by the baler, the price of waste paper balers is also constantly fluctuating. The quality of the waste paper baler is the quality. Many machines look the same, but the difference of a screw will affect the service life and use effect of a machine.
So when you buy waste paper baler processing equipment, product price is important, but cost performance is the key. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.