Since the 21st century, with the improvement of living standards, there has been more and more plastic waste. If they are discarded into the natural environment, they will not only cause visual pollution to people, but also cause many potential hazards to the environment, such as:
1. Affect the development of agriculture. The degradation time of plastic products currently used in my country usually takes 200 years. The accumulation of waste plastic products in the soil will affect the absorption of water and nutrients by crops, inhibit the production and development of crops, and cause crop yield reduction. Deteriorate the soil environment.
2. It poses a threat to the survival of animals. Waste plastic products discarded on land or in water bodies are swallowed as food by animals, resulting in animal death. At present, at least 1 billion marine organisms lose their lives every year due to plastic products.
If waste plastics can be recycled and reused as raw materials for plastics, heat-generating power generation materials, and turning waste into treasure, it is the most efficient, environmentally friendly, and circular disposal method, and the energy required for recycling is only 1/10 of the production of new materials. , The pollution produced is 1/10 of the landfill.
Where are all the recycled plastic bottles? First, the recycled plastic bottles are classified according to color and category, and then various types of plastic bottles are compressed and packaged using a plastic bottle Baling Press machine, and then sent to a recycling factory. After a series of processing, various types of recycled products are obtained.
NICKBALER Plastic Bottle Baling Press Machine can compress and pack all kinds of hard plastics for recycling. It is easy to operate, stable and reliable, and conforms to the concept of environmental protection. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.