Hydraulic baler is used by more and more companies. The baler on the market is mainly divided into horizontal and vertical. So, is the waste paper baler a vertical or horizontal one?
Whether it is a vertical waste paper baler or a horizontal waste paper baler, it can save transportation costs, greatly reduce the volume, increase the density, and facilitate transportation and storage. It is a powerful helper for comprehensive utilization and development of generated material energy, and at the same time is conducive to environmental protection and waste recycling.
1. The horizontal baler is the mainstream equipment used in the baling station now, which can meet the baling of more than ten tons of paper every day. Can prepare for future scale expansion. The vertical baler is a small-scale baler or the equipment selected in the case of insufficient initial funds, but if it is predicted that there will be a large amount of waste paper recycling in the short term, it is a wise choice to choose a horizontal baler.
2. The vertical volume is relatively small, because the packaging size is relatively small, and the efficiency is not high. Compared with the vertical baler, the horizontal baler is bulkier, the compression force is larger than the vertical baler, the baling size is relatively large, the efficiency of the bale is high, and the operation can be automated. Horizontal Baling Press machine is easy to realize automation, can improve the overall efficiency of Baling Press, and save the labor cost of Baling Press.
The vertical baler is better or the horizontal baler is better, in fact, both have their own occasions and advantages, we can choose according to the actual production. For those with higher Baling Press costs, you can choose a conventional horizontal waste paper baler, and for those with less raw materials, you can choose a small vertical waste paper baler.
NICKBALER waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.