What we should pay attention to when buying a waste paper baler is the quality, image and selling point of the product, so that we can gather the strengths of the product to occupy the market first. Therefore, good waste paper balers are now being looked at by more and more powerful companies. So how can we choose a high-quality waste paper baler? We have accumulated and summarized some of the purchasing experience of the predecessors in the long-term practical work. Let's learn about it below.
The following four factors should be done in the purchase of waste paper hydraulic baler:
1. First of all, what we call the technical equipment, the same control system, if different control points and methods are used, then the reliability and precision of the subsequent equipment operation will be caused, so we consider the equipment technology and equipment. You should choose equipment with a higher level. Of course, this also has a commensurate relationship with the economic situation of the enterprise.
2. The second thing to look at is what functions our company needs. The equipment function you most want to have is the main selection factor here, followed by the secondary function. The supplier whose equipment is more in line with your requirements, then their product is the most suitable for your product. The higher the degree of conformity, the higher the value of the product for your company's demand.
3. Another thing to look at is the sales service. Now the competition between enterprises is becoming more and more fierce, so generally powerful enterprises will try to reduce their differences in high-quality products as much as possible. Undifferentiated high-quality products are the same for all customers, so what we will compare next is product service. Needless to say, the company's after-sales service is high-quality, and customers are of course willing to choose which company's products.
4. The last thing we compare is the operating cost of the waste paper baler equipment. After the equipment is introduced, the most important thing is the operating cost. The operating cost of the waste paper baler is very clear to us. There is energy consumption (water, electricity, steam, Compressed air, etc.), the number and quality requirements of the operators, the price and replacement frequency of spare parts and wearing parts, the cost of after-sales service engineers, the service life of the equipment and the depreciation rate. Needless to say, companies like to run cost-effective machinery and equipment, so we must consider these aspects clearly.
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially used for the recovery, compression and packaging of waste paper, carton factory scraps, waste books, waste magazines and other loose items. www.nickbaler.net
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
The hydraulic baler mainly uses the hydraulic cylinder to "output" objects, but once the hydraulic cylinder has a problem, it will not only affect the normal use, but also need to determine the fault. Today, some customers responded that the hydraulic baler oil cylinder could not go up and down, as if it was stuck. What is the cause? How can we trouble shoot the problem?
First check the hydraulic baler oil cylinder and eliminate it step by step as follows:
1.First find a pressure gauge to check the pressure in the valve? And know the stroke and working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder.
2.Check each fitting on the hydraulic valve block for oil seepage or leakage. And know if the manual generation or the control generation is working properly.
3.Whether the load when the hydraulic cylinder is loaded is abnormal.
4.To remove the above is to see if the working pressure of the overflow raft is low, and then adjust it.
5.If none of the above is to consider whether the cylinder is stuck or there is an obstruction in the valve block.
NICKBALER machinery provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other baling machine equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net