What we should pay attention to when buying a waste paper baler is the quality, image and selling point of the product, so that we can gather the strengths of the product to occupy the market first. Therefore, good waste paper balers are now being looked at by more and more powerful companies. So how can we choose a high-quality waste paper baler? We have accumulated and summarized some of the purchasing experience of the predecessors in the long-term practical work. Let's learn about it below.
The following four factors should be done in the purchase of waste paper hydraulic baler:
1. First of all, what we call the technical equipment, the same control system, if different control points and methods are used, then the reliability and precision of the subsequent equipment operation will be caused, so we consider the equipment technology and equipment. You should choose equipment with a higher level. Of course, this also has a commensurate relationship with the economic situation of the enterprise.
2. The second thing to look at is what functions our company needs. The equipment function you most want to have is the main selection factor here, followed by the secondary function. The supplier whose equipment is more in line with your requirements, then their product is the most suitable for your product. The higher the degree of conformity, the higher the value of the product for your company's demand.
3. Another thing to look at is the sales service. Now the competition between enterprises is becoming more and more fierce, so generally powerful enterprises will try to reduce their differences in high-quality products as much as possible. Undifferentiated high-quality products are the same for all customers, so what we will compare next is product service. Needless to say, the company's after-sales service is high-quality, and customers are of course willing to choose which company's products.
4. The last thing we compare is the operating cost of the waste paper baler equipment. After the equipment is introduced, the most important thing is the operating cost. The operating cost of the waste paper baler is very clear to us. There is energy consumption (water, electricity, steam, Compressed air, etc.), the number and quality requirements of the operators, the price and replacement frequency of spare parts and wearing parts, the cost of after-sales service engineers, the service life of the equipment and the depreciation rate. Needless to say, companies like to run cost-effective machinery and equipment, so we must consider these aspects clearly.
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially used for the recovery, compression and packaging of waste paper, carton factory scraps, waste books, waste magazines and other loose items. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.