Regardless of the performance of the waste paper baler, it can be summarized as the performance of the waste paper baler. The stability of the operation must be ensured to ensure the uniformity of the packages.
So what causes the waste paper baler to not work quickly? Let's understand it together:
1. The oil supply pressure of the waste paper baler oil pump cannot meet the flow demand. In order to prevent the occurrence of oil leakage, strict inspection and testing must be carried out before work.
2. If the overflow valve in the waste paper baler is deformed, it will seriously affect the main valve core blockage. The main valve core is blocked in the small opening, which will easily cause some of the pressure oil output by the baler oil pump to overflow back to the tank, causing the baler The flow of CNPC into the actuator is greatly reduced, which slows down the rate of oil supply.
3. Both internal and external oil leakage are serious. In fast work, it is easy to cause the oil supply pressure to be too low, but the pressure is much higher than the oil return line. When the piston seal of the Baling Press machine cylinder is damaged, the two sides of the Baling Press machine cylinder are easy The accident that caused excessive internal leakage resulted in insufficient rapid movement of the oil cylinder of the waste paper baler, and oil leakage in other parts was also prone to follow.
4. The lubrication of the guide rail and the poor installation accuracy and assembly accuracy of the oil cylinder in the waste paper baler are likely to cause the friction resistance to increase when the baler is working.
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
The hydraulic baler mainly uses the hydraulic cylinder to "output" objects, but once the hydraulic cylinder has a problem, it will not only affect the normal use, but also need to determine the fault. Today, some customers responded that the hydraulic baler oil cylinder could not go up and down, as if it was stuck. What is the cause? How can we trouble shoot the problem?
First check the hydraulic baler oil cylinder and eliminate it step by step as follows:
1.First find a pressure gauge to check the pressure in the valve? And know the stroke and working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder.
2.Check each fitting on the hydraulic valve block for oil seepage or leakage. And know if the manual generation or the control generation is working properly.
3.Whether the load when the hydraulic cylinder is loaded is abnormal.
4.To remove the above is to see if the working pressure of the overflow raft is low, and then adjust it.
5.If none of the above is to consider whether the cylinder is stuck or there is an obstruction in the valve block.
NICKBALER machinery provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other baling machine equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net