The common failures of the hydraulic system of the fully automatic straw baler are related to the maintenance standards of hydraulic machinery.
If the application and maintenance are good, the hydraulic machinery will have a long service life. Taking certain effective measures to improve the normal maintenance of the hydraulic transmission system will benefit the increase in the service life of the hydraulic machinery.
The daily maintenance of the lifting hydraulic machinery is a way to prevent common failures of the hydraulic press of the fully automatic straw baler.
Predictive analysis of hydraulic press system abnormalities Carry out regular execution or continuous detection of the operation of the hydraulic machinery of the fully automatic straw baler to identify its technical conditions or common failures of the hydraulic press, so that the common failures of the hydraulic press can be cleared before the common failures of the hydraulic press occur. Possibly, it has the effect of preventing common failures of hydraulic presses.
With the development trend of hydraulic press fault detection technology, the use of hydraulic press fault detection manual to predict, analyze and monitor the common faults of hydraulic presses of hydraulic machinery in operation, and further improve the credibility of the operation of the fully automatic straw baler.
After years of technical improvement, NICKBALER's straw baler has absolute quality and efficiency advantages at home and abroad. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.