The electro-hydraulic proportional control system of the semi-automatic waste paper baler has different structures and functions, but they can all be summarized as having the same functions as command components, comparison components, electric controllers, electro-hydraulic proportional valves, hydraulic actuators, and detection feedback components. The basic unit of the system.
1. Instruction component of waste paper baler.
It is an input component that generates a control signal and is added to the input end of the system.
2. Compare components.
Its function is to compare the input signal with the feedback signal, and the deviation signal obtained is used as the input of the electronic control.
3. Electric controller.
Its function is to process and amplify the input signal in order to meet the control requirements of the electro-mechanical conversion device.
4. Proportional valve.
The electro-hydraulic proportional control is the proportional valve. The proportional valve can be divided into two parts, the electro-mechanical converter and the hydraulic amplifying element. The valve may also have a detection feedback element.
5. Hydraulic actuator of waste paper baler.
Usually refers to a hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic motor, it is the output device of the system, used to drive the load.
6. Detect the feedback components of the semi-automatic waste paper baler.
For closed-loop control, a feedback element needs to be added, which detects the actual value of the controlled quantity or intermediate variable and obtains the feedback signal of the system.
Waste paper baler is a kind of environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principle to compress waste paper into blocks, which is conducive to storage, transportation and utilization. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.