The waste paper baler needs to work with the help of power in the process of working, and the main power source of the baler is the hydraulic pump, and the working state of the hydraulic pump directly affects the working state of the baler.
The maximum allowable pressure of the waste paper baler is the maximum allowable pressure of the hydraulic pump under the condition of exceeding the rated pressure. According to the experimental specifications and rules, the maximum pressure value that allows the hydraulic pump of the baler to operate temporarily is called the maximum allowable pressure of the hydraulic pump.
The output pressure of the hydraulic pump of the waste paper baler when it actually works is called the working pressure.
The size of the working pressure depends on the size of the external load and the pressure loss on the drain line, and has nothing to do with the flow of the hydraulic pump.
The maximum pressure of the hydraulic pump of the waste paper baler under normal working conditions and continuous operation according to the rules of the experiment is called the rated pressure of the hydraulic pump.
If the waste paper baler wants to work normally, it needs to be carried out under the rated pressure, otherwise it will cause unnecessary damage.
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and tested before it is used. It can be used after turning on and checking that everything is normal. The inspection work before turning on the automatic waste paper baler is as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Generally speaking, there is no problem with hydraulic oil, so there is no need to check every time before starting the equipment. Regular check is enough.
2. Check the PLC controller of the fully automatic waste paper baler, whether the circuit is unobstructed, and whether there is water in the box. This is mainly to prevent weather work after rain, and check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal.
3. Comprehensively check whether the whole equipment is normal and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
The inspection work in these aspects is to make the equipment function normally. Regular maintenance will simplify the above inspection work. At the same time, the normal production of the equipment can bring greater value to the production.
After the waste paper, waste cardboard and other materials are compressed and bundled by the NICKBALER automatic waste paper baler, it is easy to store and stack and reduce transportation costs. www.nickbaler.net
The hemp baler can compress the wheat stalks, corn stalks, corn cobs, peanut husks, rice husks and other crop products left behind after crop recovery into bundles.
Features of hydraulic hemp rod baler:
1. The hemp rod Baler machine is easy to install, has no site conditions, and is convenient to use.
2. Hydraulic drive, low noise, high pressure, stable operation without vibration, saving production time and greatly improving work efficiency.
3. The hemp rod baler adopts high-performance hydraulic circuit, which saves electricity by 33% compared with similar products. Imported hydraulic parts make the whole machine superior in performance.
4. Microcomputer PLC control is optional, the Baler length can be set by yourself, the failure rate is low, and it is convenient for Baler.
5. The conveyor belt is controlled by computer, with large conveying capacity, abrasion resistance, strong load capacity and anti-skid function.
6. According to customer requirements, hemp rod balers with special specifications and sizes can be customized.
The oil tank in the hydraulic system is an indispensable part of the waste paper baler commonly used in the current market. It is a container for storing hydraulic oil. During the operation of the entire hydraulic system, the hydraulic oil is output from the hydraulic tank through the oil pump and passes through when returning oil. The oil return pipeline returns to the oil tank to complete a pressurization and pressure relief process.
There are many accessories installed in the fuel tank, such as coolers, heaters, air filters, and liquid level gauges. On the one hand, it can meet the requirements of heat dissipation. On the other hand, when the hydraulic system stops working, it should be able to contain all the media in the system and maintain a proper liquid level when working.
As the name suggests, the oil tank is a container for storing hydraulic oil. During the operation of the entire hydraulic system, the hydraulic oil is output from the hydraulic oil tank through the oil pump, and when returning oil, it returns to the oil tank through the oil return line to complete a pressurization and pressure relief.
The main functions of the fuel tank of the waste paper baler are embodied in three aspects:
1. Sufficient oil required by the storage system.
2. Dissipate part of the heat generated during system operation.
3. Separate the gas and sediment in the oil.
The NICKBALER manuscript paper Baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588