What is the role of the waste after Baling Press by the carton Baler? NICKBALER Baler manufacturers explain to everyone.
Cardboard box balers should be designed and produced according to the requirements of customers to produce goods that meet the requirements of the masses, so that they can stabilize their foundation in the increasing competition.
The purpose of applying a cardboard box Baling Press machine, in fact, the key is to compress and pack loose waste paper, waste paper boxes, waste plastics and other waste materials.
The use of waste paper box baler can greatly reduce the volume, which is conducive to storage and transportation, and can improve the economic benefits of enterprises.
The waste material packed by the cardboard box Baling Press machine has the following functions:
1. The volume is greatly reduced, reducing storage space, which is conducive to storage.
2. It is convenient to achieve fire prevention, moisture prevention and pollution prevention, which is conducive to the development of ecological environment protection.
3. Save transportation costs and increase economic benefits.
4. A sustainable development strategy that is conducive to resources.
The NICKBALER cardboard box Baling Press machine has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. www.nickbaler.net
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
The hydraulic baler mainly uses the hydraulic cylinder to "output" objects, but once the hydraulic cylinder has a problem, it will not only affect the normal use, but also need to determine the fault. Today, some customers responded that the hydraulic baler oil cylinder could not go up and down, as if it was stuck. What is the cause? How can we trouble shoot the problem?
First check the hydraulic baler oil cylinder and eliminate it step by step as follows:
1.First find a pressure gauge to check the pressure in the valve? And know the stroke and working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder.
2.Check each fitting on the hydraulic valve block for oil seepage or leakage. And know if the manual generation or the control generation is working properly.
3.Whether the load when the hydraulic cylinder is loaded is abnormal.
4.To remove the above is to see if the working pressure of the overflow raft is low, and then adjust it.
5.If none of the above is to consider whether the cylinder is stuck or there is an obstruction in the valve block.
NICKBALER machinery provides: horizontal hydraulic baler, vertical hydraulic baler, waste paper baler and other baling machine equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, telephone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net