The fuel tank structure of the waste paper baler is designed to prevent oil pollution, and the hydraulic oil of the waste paper baler is often contaminated.
In order to ensure that the hydraulic oil of the waste paper balers can be used for a longer time, it is necessary to design the oil tank of the waste paper balers more reasonably to maintain the service life of the equipment.
The fuel tank structure design of the waste paper baler:
1. The distance between the oil suction pipe and the oil return pipe should be as far as possible. Separate the oil suction side from the oil return side with a baffle to increase the cleanliness of the oil in the tank.
2. A coarse filter should be installed at the inlet of the suction pipe.
3. In order to prevent dirt from entering the oil tank of the waste paper baler, the cover plate and the nozzle of the oil tank must be properly sealed.
4. For better heat dissipation and easy maintenance, the distance between the bottom of the box and the ground should be at least 150mm.
5. The fuel tank is generally welded with 2.5-4 mm thick steel plate.
6. If you need to install a heat dissipation converter in the fuel tank of the waste paper baler, you need to consider its installation location, as well as measures such as temperature measurement and control.
After the design of the waste paper baler is completed, the equipment must be kept clean before operation. After the hydraulic system is assembled, it should be cleaned with the oil used in the work of the system.
When designing the oil tank of the waste paper baler, pay attention to the working temperature of the hydraulic oil, otherwise it will have an adverse effect on the hydraulic device.
NICKBALER waste paper baler has the characteristics of multiple varieties, complete specifications, strong matching, small investment, and fast profitability. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.