Driven by continuous advocacy and increased technological innovation, a new generation of practical and simple packaging machinery has emerged one after another. NICKBALER has developed a new generation of waste paper packaging machinery based on the principle of hard work and continuous innovation.
Why is it said that the one-way valve of the waste paper baler is the core hydraulic component?
1. Application occasions.
In the hydraulic system of the waste paper baler, the one-way valve is widely used in the following occasions:
(1) It is used at the outlet of the hydraulic pump to prevent the hydraulic oil from flowing back;
(2) It is used to separate the connections between the oil circuits to prevent the oil circuits from interfering with each other;
(3) Used as a back pressure valve;
(4) Used as a bypass valve.
2. Precautions for the selection and use of the one-way valve:
When selecting a one-way valve, in addition to selecting the opening pressure reasonably according to your needs, you should also pay special attention to when the flow through the one-way valve is far less than the rated flow, the one-way valve will sometimes vibrate. The smaller the flow, the higher the opening pressure. The more air content, the easier it is to vibrate.
When installing, identify the direction of the entrance and exit, do not install incorrectly, so as not to affect the normal operation of the system.
Special attention should be paid to installing a check valve at the outlet of the pump. If the inlet and outlet of the check valve are installed upside down, the hydraulic pump may be damaged or the motor may be burned out.
The NICKBALER waste paper baler is simple to operate, easy to maintain, and has a small footprint. The hydraulic system uses a combination of high and low pressure to be efficient and fast. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.