The waste paper baler is an important link in the recycling and utilization of waste paper, and is of great significance to the utilization of easily compressible renewable resources such as waste paper.
The pressure oil output by the hydraulic pump of the waste paper baler flows through the one-way valve and is divided into two paths, one path leads to the hydraulic cylinder through the throttle valve, and the other path flows back to the oil tank through the overflow valve.
The throttle valve is like a faucet. By twisting the valve core and changing the size of its opening, the flow of oil entering the hydraulic cylinder through the throttle valve can be changed to control the lifting speed.
The output of the hydraulic cylinder is controlled by the overflow valve. Adjusting the pressure of the spring in the overflow valve can control the high pressure of the hydraulic pump output of the waste paper baler. The high pressure determines the working capacity of the waste paper baler. Carrying capacity.
The sealing device of the waste paper baler is mainly used to prevent the leakage of liquid. A good sealing device is the guarantee that the hydraulic system can transmit power and work normally.
If the seal is not good, the leakage of the system and components will increase, the pressure and volumetric efficiency of the system will be reduced, energy will be wasted, and the system will not work normally in severe cases.
The oil sucked by the hydraulic pump of the waste paper baler from the oil tank is first filtered by the oil filter to remove impurities and dirt to protect the valves in the system from being blocked.
The utilization rate of waste paper recycling in my country is low and needs to be further improved. This also shows that the application of waste paper baler is very necessary and requires further promotion and research.
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net