1. The tape length control potentiometer is at the zero position. The tape length control potentiometer is at the second position from the left on the front panel switch plate. Adjust clockwise, the length of the tape out will be longer, otherwise it will be shorter; if it is at the zero position, the tape will not be out.
2. The belt is not worn correctly. Open the right door, and follow the "threading process method" or the drawing diagram of the belting indicated in the instruction manual to correctly thread the belt.
3. There are foreign objects in the machine. The packaging machine has been used for a long time, and it has not been cleaned and maintained in time, resulting in the accumulation of stolen goods in the machine and the unsmooth delivery of the belt. More cleaning and maintenance should be done.
4. The gap between the belt feed rollers is incorrect. The size of the gap between the belt feeding rollers of a pair of semi-automatic baler is very important to the normal belt feeding. For the adjustment of the gap, please refer to the instructions in the manual. Adjust carefully until the gap between the belt feed rollers is only 0.05-1mm more than the belt thickness.
5. The electromagnet is not working properly. The electromagnet does not work. First check whether the welding head of the electromagnet connection is off, and then check whether the coil is burned out. If there is no abnormality in both, check whether the electromagnet is displaced or blocked by stolen goods, making the head unable to move freely.
NICKBALER company is determined to provide high-quality fully automatic horizontal baler products for the majority of demand groups, and always adheres to the principle of integrity and reciprocity, and insists on using sincere service to impress customers. www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.