Through the different models of waste paper hydraulic baler, we can often learn different information from them, so that we have an understanding of the baler, then how to choose the model of the plastic bottle baler?
As an indispensable part of packaging equipment, plastic bottle balers have many types and different models. The information of these models can reflect the main categories and main technical parameters of their own plastic bottle balers. The waste paper baler is used to squeeze waste paper and similar products under normal conditions, and package them with special packaging tape to greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for enterprises.
Generally speaking, the ordinary type of plastic bottle Baler machine is mainly composed of two parts: the main model and the auxiliary model. Through these two signals, the information of most products can generally be reflected, for example, the series of plastic bottle Baler machines, plastic bottles There is a lot of information about the varieties of Baler machines and the specifications of plastic bottle Baler machines.
1. Through the main model, you can understand the main classification of the plastic bottle Baler, its structural characteristics, and the manufacturer's project code. For plastic bottle balers that do not have any classification, the classification and ranking of the equipment can be determined by its own nature. Its structure code and other project codes can be determined by our manufacturers according to the specifications of the product, all of which are very much At that time, the same Baler equipment had different names for different manufacturers.
2. The auxiliary model is mainly to remind us of the main parameters of the equipment, the order of derivation and the information of the design order, etc. Under normal circumstances, the main parameters are represented by numbers, and generally take their and limit values; if more than two parameters need to be marked at the same time, they need to be separated by slashes. The main parameters commonly used in Baler scale products mainly include filling volume, size, and production capacity, etc. The derivation order is generally distinguished by Roman characters, while the design order will be displayed in English letters. Generally, the first product does not have a sequence code.
NICKBALER automatic hydraulic baler is specially designed for compressing waste paper, waste cardboard, waste paper mills, waste, waste books, waste magazines, plastic films, straws and other loose items, it is designed as a high performance, continuous processing It is widely used in garbage recycling stations and large garbage treatment plants. So how to use the automatic baler correctly? There are the following, I hope you all know:
1. Strictly follow the instructions for use and must comply with our prescribed installation, disassembly, reorganization, start-up, operation and maintenance work procedures.
2. Operators need to be familiar with the operating procedures and have certain foresight of dangers
3. If the machine is damaged or faulty, be sure to send someone to repair it
4. It is not allowed to disassemble the equipment without authorization. If necessary, please consult the relevant personnel of our technical department
5. It is not an item in the compression category. Do not try it, so as not to damage the machine. If you want to try it, you need to consult carefully.
NICKBALER Machinery's automatic hydraulic baler has the characteristics of fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. https://www.nickbaler.net 86-29-86031588
NICKBALER hydraulic baler features: convenient material refill, simple structure, small footprint, beautiful appearance, hydraulic door opening, high box body, fast delivery speed, high pressure, beautiful appearance and easy installation. It has good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old recycling companies and other units and enterprises, and is suitable for the packaging and recycling of old waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower and reduce transportation costs.
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, hydraulic balers have played a great role in reusing some solid wastes, and they are more and more accepted by everyone.
NICKBALER hydraulic balers keep up with the trend of the times and contribute to environmental protection.
NICKBALER hydraulic baler has fine workmanship, energy saving and electricity saving, good baling effect, beautiful appearance, and has been well received by users.
NICKBALER machinery waste cardboard baler has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, safe and reliable use, strong workplace adaptability, and reasonable price. Free consultation hotline 86-29-86031588
The automatic waste paper baler needs to be turned on and checked before it is used. It can be put into use after the startup and check everything is normal. The check contents are as follows:
1. The location, temperature and cleanliness of hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is generally not a problem, so it only needs to be checked regularly.
2. It is summer now, and the rain is relatively abundant. If the baler is placed outdoors, be sure to do a good job of coping with it before and after the rain. Such as: whether the circuit is smooth, whether there is water in the box
3. Check whether the conveying of the conveyor is normal
4. Look around the machine, comprehensively check whether the equipment is normal, and ensure that the work is correct before feeding.
If the operator develops the good habit of daily inspection, it can not only maintain the normal production of the equipment, but also bring greater value to the production.
NICKBALER Machinery warmly reminds you: When using the baler, you should strictly follow the operating instructions. For more information on maintenance, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net