Metal balers, metal shears, and scrap briquetting machines are in the machine running-in period within a few months before the new machine is used. During the operation period, the operating conditions should be checked frequently, such as the maintenance of the machine parts, whether the screws are loose, and whether there are any Abnormal noise, whether the oil temperature rises abnormally, whether the hydraulic oil is quickly degraded, whether there is oil leakage in the tubing, whether the operating conditions meet the regulations, etc.
Before starting the machine, check whether there are any signs of screw loosening, whether the oil level is normal, and whether there is any oil leakage at the oil circuit joints.
Do not apply the load immediately after starting up. It is necessary to implement a period of no-load idling to make the hydraulic circuit circulate normally before applying the load, and confirm that the operation is normal. When the load is running, observe whether the pressure is too high or too low, and pay attention to it during operation. Whether the oil temperature changes and the sound of the hydraulic pump are normal. The hydraulic pump has low initial wear and is easily affected by bubbles and dust. Poor lubrication at high temperatures or overloaded operating conditions will cause adverse consequences and make the hydraulic pump emit abnormal sounds. Pay attention to the adjustment of each hydraulic valve. It is necessary to fully understand the use of pressure control valves, flow control valves and directional control valves, and pay special attention to the adjustment range and limits. Otherwise, adjustment errors will not only damage the machinery, but also pose a threat to safety. The filter should be removed and cleaned regularly, and the status of the filter screen and the dirt adsorbed on the network should be checked, and the quality, quantity and size of the filter should be analyzed, so that the degree of pollution in the loop can be observed, and the source of the pollution can be inferred based on this. Regularly check the deterioration, discoloration and pollution of the hydraulic oil to ensure the normality of the hydraulic transmission medium.
In addition, for such an automatic packaging device, its operation is also very simple. You only need to understand the basic operations to easily control it. https://www.nickbaler.net
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net