The use of plastic baler is reflected in many products. The accessories of the plastic baler are an important factor in the operation of the plastic baler. So what needs to be done in the maintenance of plastic baler accessories?
1. The maintenance method of the reducer of the plastic baler head: about three months after the first use, drain the oil in the reducer, and clean the inside of the reducer with diesel or gasoline. Immediately add lubricant in the middle of the observation window. It is sufficient to change the lubricating oil once a year. Too much lubricating oil will cause the reducer to heat up, the motor is overloaded, and the motor protection switch may trip. Too little lubricating oil will also cause the reducer to heat up, increase noise, and cause the reducer to hang up and be scrapped.
2. The maintenance method of the head motor: Do not let water enter the motor, and do not add diesel oil and liquid organic matter to the motor, because this will damage the insulation of the motor and cause malfunctions. The maintenance method of the governor is the same as that of the motor, and the rest need to check the motor maintenance in the electrician's manual.
3. The maintenance method of the chain: After the chain is running for a long time, the original lubricating oil may be heated and volatilized, which will cause the chain to be unbalanced in operation, increase the noise and also crawl. So you can open the sealing plate at the end of the machine and add butter or thicker lubricating oil to the chain.
Nick Machinery's waste plastic baler keeps up with the market dynamics and makes timely improvements, so as to better serve the new and old users and provide help for the development of the society. https://www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.