The production principle of the waste paper baler is to realize the compression and bundling of materials with the help of the operation of the hydraulic oil cylinder. Then the pressure of the waste paper baler is the better, the following will be explored together with Nick Machinery.
Depending on the model of the waste paper baler, the size of the hydraulic cylinder is different. This is selected according to the equipment process design, production capacity and finished product requirements, which means that the pressure of the cylinder matches the overall performance of the equipment. It’s not simply that the greater the pressure, the better.
Second: Generally speaking, the higher the pressure of the waste paper baler, the better the degree of compression of the finished product. When selecting equipment, users should choose according to their own processing requirements, such as the daily production volume and the requirements of the finished product, etc. Suitable products.
Whether it is a vertical or horizontal waste paper baler, it uses oil cylinder operation to realize the compression treatment of raw materials, so how much pressure is better?
With the continuous development of production technology, the models of waste paper balers are more complete, and different models of products are equipped with different cylinders. Generally speaking, the larger the equipment model, the greater the cylinder pressure.
Secondly: The pressure of the waste paper baler is not set randomly, but is determined comprehensively according to the equipment process, the size of the finished product, and the processing requirements. At present, our factory has many series of products for users and friends to choose from, I believe you can quickly buy them Suitable for your own equipment.
Different types of waste paper balers have different bin sizes, etc. Some of the design details will be explained below.
The size of the material box is determined comprehensively according to the power unit used by the waste paper baler and the pressure of the hydraulic system. If the material box is too large and the pressure is small, the quality of the finished product after pressing is not good. On the contrary, if the pressure is too large, the quality of the finished product will be poor. Deformation and other conditions may occur.
Several doors of the bin under the waste paper baler can be opened, which is convenient for placing the rope and the finished product out of the package, and is also equipped with a fixing device, which can enhance the production safety of the equipment.
Nick Machinery Waste Paper Baler, as the name suggests, is a machine that packs waste paper together. This kind of machine can re-mix the messy paper and then integrate it together to form a consolidated and perfect whole to reduce the volume. https://www.nickbaler.net
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net