Regarding the waste paper baler, when the entire equipment is completed, it may be used for a long time to replace the hydraulic oil.
The hydraulic system needs to be cleaned once. So how do we strive to clean the oil pump of the waste paper baler?
1. Organize the environmental site.
2. Use low-viscosity special cleaning oil. When cleaning, add the oil to the oil tank of the hydraulic baler and heat it to 50-80 degrees Celsius.
3. Start the hydraulic pump and let it work empty. During the cleaning process, you must tap the tube lightly to remove the attachments. Clean the oil filter for 20 minutes to check the contamination status, and clean the filter, and then clean it again. Repeat this repeatedly until there is nothing on the filter. Many pollutants stopped.
4. For the more messy hydraulic system, each area can be cleaned according to the work area. The hydraulic cylinder can also be connected to allow the hydraulic cylinder to reciprocate to clean the system.
5. After cleaning, the cleaning oil must be drained as much as possible, and the inside of the oil tank must be cleaned. Then remove the temporary cleaning circuit to restore the hydraulic baler system to normal operating conditions.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization.https:// www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.