In the scrap steel shearing machine, in addition to the shearing knife, the reducer is also one of the important accessories in the entire equipment. The reducer is a low-speed and high-torque transmission device. Its main function is to adjust the speed. It carries the scrap shears. During the cutting process of the cutting machine, the impact of the material on the main shaft and the harm to the motor equipment due to the reduced load change, then how do we do the daily maintenance of the scrap steel cutting machine reducer?
1. Check the reliability of the fasteners of the reducer every week, and check the tooth surface of the gears inside the reducer. If there are scratches or broken teeth on the tooth surface, stop using it and deal with it immediately.
2. Regularly check the cleanliness of the lubricating oil, including the impurities, moisture and viscosity changes in the lubricating oil, and replace it if it is dirty or exceeding the standard.
3. Check whether the oil level, temperature and oil pressure are normal every day. The oil level of the lubricating oil should meet the height required by the design, and check the oil supply of each lubricating oil point at any time. If it is insufficient, it should be supplemented in time.
4. At any time, pay attention to whether the reducer is noisy, and stop the inspection immediately if any abnormality is found.
NICKBALER has a large brand influence in the industry such as recycling of renewable resources, processing of scrap steel, recycling of materials, and environmental protection and recycling industries. https://www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.