Although the electro-hydraulic proportional control system of the semi-automatic waste paper baler has different structures and functions, they can all be summarized into functions such as command components, comparison components, electric controllers, electro-hydraulic proportional valves, hydraulic actuators, and detection feedback components. A system composed of the same basic unit.
1. The command component is an input component that generates a control signal, which is added to the input terminal of the system.
2. The function of the comparison element is to compare the input signal with the feedback signal, and the deviation signal obtained is used as the input of the electronic control.
3. The function of the electric controller is to process, reshape and amplify the input signal in order to meet the control requirements of the electro-mechanical conversion device.
4. The core of the electro-hydraulic proportional control is the proportional valve. The proportional valve can be divided into two parts, the electro-mechanical converter and the hydraulic amplifying element. The valve may also have a detection feedback element.
5. Hydraulic actuator, usually refers to hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic motor, which is the output device of the system, used to drive the load.
6. Detect the feedback element of the semi-automatic waste paper baler. For closed-loop control, a feedback element needs to be added. It detects the actual value of the controlled quantity or intermediate variable and obtains the feedback signal of the system.
The NICKBALER semi-automatic baler adopts a PLC control system, which can automatically feed and detect, automatically and continuously discharge the bale, and has a stable hydraulic system. https://www.nickbaler.net
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net