The performance of the tiger head shearing machine is related to the quality and technical level of the equipment itself, and also related to the subsequent maintenance and maintenance work. It is also the work that the manufacturer and the customer need to complete together. Based on experience, we have summarized several tiger head shearing machine maintenance Maintenance details and precautions.
1. The hydraulic oil of the tiger head shearing machine must be strictly filtered before it can be added to the oil tank;
2. The hydraulic oil is replaced once a year, and the first replacement time should not exceed three months;
3. The piston rod of the oil cylinder should be maintained regularly and kept clean regularly to prevent dust or impurities from entering the hydraulic system and damaging the hydraulic components;
4. The pressure gauge of the tiger head shearing machine is checked and inspected every six months;
5. If the tiger head shearing machine is out of service for a long time, the surface of all parts of it should be scrubbed clean and coated with anti-rust oil.
For customers who do not understand the tiger head shearing machine, the equipment can be maintained and maintained according to the above points, which can improve the use efficiency and performance of the tiger head shearing machine and avoid the occurrence of failures.
The NICKBALER tiger head shearing machine meets the demand for energy saving and can better provide more efficient resource services for the operation of the metal recycling industry. https://www.nickbaler.net
Customers can choose their own models according to their actual conditions. Tire balers are now in a situation where all kinds of tire balers coexist in the market. Because of its significant advantages, tire balers are increasingly occupying a larger market mainstream.
The tire baler equipment is also being updated from time to time, and technology is advancing. For example, the tire balers were also manually tightened from the beginning. Later, the tire balers have been developed into the fully-active computer-controlled balers with active rope ties in recent years, and they have quickly become the mainstream in the shopping malls, used tire balers, So what are the advantages of tire balers;
Because automatic production also reduces many disadvantages caused by human operation, manual and semi-active balers can significantly improve production efficiency compared with fully-active tire balers. It also reduces the labor intensity of workers.
The volume of the material is greatly reduced, and the density of the bale produced by the tire baler is greater. This saves shipping costs. Customers who have used both generations of equipment should have a deep understanding.
Due to the hydraulic system used by the tire balers, the package appearance is more neat. The tire balers can also enhance our company's technical strength and corporate image.
The tire baler is not easy to be scattered during loading, unloading and transportation, because the density of waste products packed into the tire baler is high. Will not pollute the environment.
The tire baler saves electricity bills. Greatly reduce the energy consumption of the equipment.
In the future, NKBALER will continue to research and innovate rubber tire balers to serve consumers better and more assuredly.
Grasp the hydraulic principle of the straw baler, know which spool must be closed and which spool must be opened in a specific operation. If the closed spool cannot be completely closed, the opened spool cannot be opened, which will inevitably cause the oil flow to go wrong and cause a hydraulic failure.
As a qualified operator of the straw baler, we should master some operations of the straw baler during normal operation. The following are some of the contents we need to master.
1. Familiar with the working steps of each working mechanism of the straw baler.
2. Familiar with the position and function of each switch of the straw baler.
3. Master the electric beat table of the electromagnet in each working step of the straw baler.
4. Grasp the control principle of the opening and closing of the cartridge valve core of the straw baler.
When a failure occurs, you cannot simply search for the cartridge valve part. The failure may also involve mechanical jamming, electrical part failure, and other hydraulic component failures. Therefore, when a straw baler failure occurs, a comprehensive and careful inspection must be performed to distinguish the type of failure (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) in order to quickly eliminate the failure. In the process of troubleshooting the hydraulic failure, do not install the object wrongly or reversely. Otherwise, not only the fault cannot be eliminated, but also the fault becomes difficult to judge.
This product has the characteristics of good rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. Waste paper baler is widely used in various waste paper factories, waste recycling companies and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for packaging and recycling waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation. Good equipment for cost.
1. This machine is suitable for compressing and Press loose materials such as waste paper and newspapers.
2. This machine uses a high-performance, low-noise hydraulic circuit system, and uses imported hydraulic accessories; the whole machine has stable performance and low vibration.
3. Fast and simple wire binding device, low failure rate, easy to clean, maintain and repair.
4. Freely set the package length and accurately record the package value.
5. Easy to install, no special site infrastructure is required.