Many customers are aware of the straw granules and different sizes of granules when consulting the machine. In fact, the straw granule machine and the straw briquetting machine should belong to the straw granule machine. Why are they divided into two models? Of course, because the size of the particles is different, of course, the mold used is not the same. Let's talk about the different parts of the straw pellet machine and the straw briquetting machine.
Straw granule machine, the mold cylinder type is generally five to six rows of small holes, and the size is from 350 to 580. There are various models, mainly pressing small cylindrical particles, which are generally used in daily biomass boilers, or Biomass burning appliances, because of the small size of the particles, can be formed whether it is straw or wood chips, of course, this also combines the specific material and mold compression ratio. The straw briquetting machine uses a block mold, generally consisting of 36 or 48 blocks, and can produce block biomass particles of different sizes such as 20*20, 30*30, etc., generally used for straw pressing, and can also be pressed. Wood chips, but according to the different raw materials, the mold length, material moisture, composition, reasonable allocation, this block particles, because of the larger, better flame resistance, biomass power plants use more.
It can be understood from the above that the straw briquetting machine is different from the pellet machine. When the straw briquetting machine is used, the straw is mainly subjected to briquetting treatment, and the pellet machine is mainly made of straw into pellets. According to the needs of customers, using different products, the effect of production can make you more satisfied.
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.