Many customers are aware of the straw granules and different sizes of granules when consulting the machine. In fact, the straw granule machine and the straw briquetting machine should belong to the straw granule machine. Why are they divided into two models? Of course, because the size of the particles is different, of course, the mold used is not the same. Let's talk about the different parts of the straw pellet machine and the straw briquetting machine.
Straw granule machine, the mold cylinder type is generally five to six rows of small holes, and the size is from 350 to 580. There are various models, mainly pressing small cylindrical particles, which are generally used in daily biomass boilers, or Biomass burning appliances, because of the small size of the particles, can be formed whether it is straw or wood chips, of course, this also combines the specific material and mold compression ratio. The straw briquetting machine uses a block mold, generally consisting of 36 or 48 blocks, and can produce block biomass particles of different sizes such as 20*20, 30*30, etc., generally used for straw pressing, and can also be pressed. Wood chips, but according to the different raw materials, the mold length, material moisture, composition, reasonable allocation, this block particles, because of the larger, better flame resistance, biomass power plants use more.
It can be understood from the above that the straw briquetting machine is different from the pellet machine. When the straw briquetting machine is used, the straw is mainly subjected to briquetting treatment, and the pellet machine is mainly made of straw into pellets. According to the needs of customers, using different products, the effect of production can make you more satisfied.
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net