Factors affecting unit shear resistance of crocodile shears:
1. Metal properties: the higher the strength limit of the metal material, the greater the unit shear resistance; the lower the plasticity, the smaller the relative penetration depth corresponding to shearing, the earlier the metal is broken, so the unit shear The resistance is related to the strength and plasticity of the metal.
2. Shearing temperature: The higher the temperature of the steel plate during shearing, the smaller the unit shear resistance, which corresponds to the greater the relative cutting depth of the shear.
3. Deformation speed: In hot shear, the deformation speed is theoretically proportional to the shear speed, and the unit shear resistance increases with the increase of the deformation speed; during cold shear, the shear speed has little effect on the unit shear resistance. Generally not considered.
4. Blunt radius of the knife: the size of the blunt radius of the knife directly affects the size of the unit shear resistance. The larger the blunt radius of the knife, the less "fast" the knife, and the greater the shear resistance. However, in the calculation of the shearing machine in the press-in phase, it is allowed to ignore the influence of the blunt radius of the knife.
In addition to the above factors, factors such as the coefficient of friction between the pressure plate, the shear blade and the steel plate and the geometry of the shear blade also have a certain impact on the unit shear resistance of the crocodile shearing machine. Operate and clean and maintain the machine strictly.
After years of technical improvement, NICKBALER's hydraulic shears have absolute quality and efficiency advantages at home and abroad. https://www.nickbaler.net
With the development of the economy and the continuous innovation of science and technology, more and more people are now paying attention to environmental protection, and environmental issues have also attracted attention, making the straw baler more popular, and its advantages are becoming more and more prominent. What are the advantages of the straw baler? ? Please see the analysis below
1. It is very versatile, mainly for packing some large or loose items.
2. Save storage space and recycle waste items.
3. The parts of the straw baler have high structural performance and good work efficiency, which reduces labor and transportation costs.
Only a high-quality baler can be better trusted by customers, and only by understanding the performance of the baler, can the straw baler be better utilized and used. Follow NICKBALER, let you grow more https://www.nickbaler.net
Choosing NICKBALER hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system and servo system control, is the best choice for you to solve and recycle waste. https://www.nickbaler.net
The straw baler must be inspected and maintained at ordinary times to ensure that it can operate normally. While ensuring the characteristics and working efficiency of the straw baler, the following 4 points must be done:
1. Check the screws of each component of the straw baler on time to prevent falling off or bursting;
2. Pay attention to the moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and fly-proof of some electrical equipment. The interior of the electrical control cabinet and the terminal block must be kept clean to prevent common failures of electrical equipment;
3. The machine of the straw baler is broken. The two heat-sealing rollers should be in the extended position to prevent the baling machine products from being scalded.
4. Lubricate the junction of each transmission gear, the oil filling hole of the bearing with seat and the oil pump of each movable component of the straw baler on time.
5. When the straw baler is filled with grease, it is not necessary to drop droplets on the transmission belt of the transmission system to prevent damage caused by deviation and vibration or aging of the transmission belt.
For more information about the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the straw baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER M: https://www.nickbaler.net
1. The operator should be strictly trained and qualified before using the machine.
2. When the ambient temperature is less than 2°C above zero, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
3. When the moisture content of straw and pasture is more than 65%, the straw baler is not allowed to be used.
4. The operator is not allowed to pour liquids such as bacteria water on the baler while bundling.
5. The straw baler is not allowed to have 2 boring cars per hour.
6. When using the motor as power, it is necessary to install the grounding wire.
7. It is necessary to clean up the small silt under the straw baler in time. If there are too many scraps, it may damage the machine parts.
If you are still unclear, you can continue to pay attention to our website https://www.nickbaler.net, and you are welcome to contact us at any time , thank you for reading.