The waste paper baler is currently used by major waste paper recycling stations, so how to solve the problem of serious temperature rise in the hydraulic box of the waste paper baler?1. Correctly design the hydraulic system of the waste paper baler. If the system should have an unloading circuit, you can use pressure, flow and power matching circuits and efficient hydraulic systems (such as accumulators) to reduce overflow loss, throttling loss and Pipeline loss, and reduce heat generation.
2. Choose effective parts, strive to improve the processing precision and assembly accuracy of hydraulic parts of the hydraulic Baler, and reduce the heat caused by leakage, volume, and mechanical loss.
3. The correct piping can reduce the loss along the way and the local loss caused by too thin and too long, excessive bending, inappropriate branching and confluence.
4. The correct choice of oil viscosity.
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)