Features of the four-door Baler: four-door, tic-tac-toe threading, suitable for compression and Baling Press of various soft materials. It has compact structure, beautiful appearance, economical and practical, convenient maintenance and wide application range.
Uses: Mainly used for waste paper, straw, clothing, but also for compression and packaging of soft materials such as cotton wool, cashmere, cotton seeds, towels, blankets, cloth, quilts, woven bags, etc.
The universal four-door baler is one of the brand-new waste paper balers produced by our company, with an output of 8-10 (bags) per hour; its packaging molding can be customized according to customer requirements. The vertical small waste paper baler has Advantages such as convenient refilling, small footprint, and automatic package delivery.
1. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, low movement inertia, low noise, stable operation and flexible operation.
2. It adopts hydraulic and electric integrated control, which is simple and convenient to use. It can stop and run at any working position, and it is easy to realize overload protection.
3. It has a wide range of applications. It can be used as processing equipment for packaging waste paper and waste plastic film, as well as processing equipment for packaging and compacting similar products.
Nick Machinery’s four-door balers have good rigidity and stability, are beautiful in appearance, easy to operate and maintain, safe and energy-saving, and can also pack a beautiful packaging shape for you.
How to choose the type to process 10 tons of waste paper every day?
First of all, NICKBALER suggests that if the daily processing capacity reaches 10 tons, you can choose a horizontal baler, and the horizontal baler is divided into: semi-automatic baler and full-automatic baler; if the initial investment is limited, you can use the semi-automatic baler. Choose from the baler, and the smallest model NKW60BD can meet the production requirements;
If you have a spacious site and sufficient funds, and have better development and planning in the future,NICKBALER suggests that you can choose a fully automatic baler; what is the difference between a semi-automatic baler and a fully automatic baler?
1. The architecture is different
2. Different packing methods
3. The output is different
Waste paper baler is our main product for many years, we have very valuable experience, if you want to know more, please follow us https://www.nickbaler.net
1. String the baling pressrope of the hydraulic baler through the automatic spring tightening device behind the garbage compressor, and place it along the baling pressbelt groove, then tie the baling press belt to the pull-stop at the bottom of the baling pressgroove, and rotate the automatic spring tightening device 90 degrees , close the bottom door and lock
2. Put the recycled waste paper, plastic and film waste into the hydraulic baler. When the material is loaded to the height of the pressure plate, close the door tightly and press the "press down" button. The equipment runs automatically and compacts. (The feeding height of materials other than cardboard can only be slightly higher than the bottom door)
3. The pressure plate moves down and compresses to the maximum pressure and automatically returns to the fully open position. When compressing the baling pressconstraints, the platen stops at the preset position of the compressed material
4. Open the door of the device and pass the tie rope through the bottom wire groove from front to back and back to the front through the pressure plate wire groove. Tighten the tie rope by hand and tie a knot. Push the baling press rod by hand, push the rod to a fixed position, and clamp it tightly. Press the "Up" button, the return trip of the oil cylinder will automatically turn out the bundled bundles. (When opening the lower door, it is not allowed to go in front of the door。
Stand up to avoid accidental injury from the door popping open)
5. After the bale is ejected, reset the bale rod to press down. Finally, remove the bales of waste paper and plastic waste before stacking them for storage, close and lock the door and enter the next packaging cycle task
The hydraulic baler produced by NICKBALER has a simple structure, stable operation, low failure rate and easy cleaning and maintenance. You are welcome to buy https://www.nickbaler.net
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the components of the baler are in good condition; whether the screws and nuts of each component are loose, if so, you need to tighten the screws and nuts, repair personnel to deal with.
2. Check whether there is any debris blockage inside the machine. The debris blockage will affect the work of the automatic hydraulic baler, so it needs to be removed;
3. Check whether the knife group and the sliding part are short of oil. If the oil is short, it will cause serious wear on the parts. It must be oiled by dipping and dripping. Use a small stick to dip the oil and slowly drip it on it.
For more information on the fault maintenance and maintenance work of the automatic hydraulic baler, please pay attention to the website of NICKBALER Machinery Company: https://www.nickbaler.net